Vs > Pine River Dam, Mn
Chupungnyong vs Pine River Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Chupungnyong vs Ica, Russia
Chupungnyong vs Shahroud, Iran
Chupungnyong vs Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Chupungnyong vs Gabes, Tunisia
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Santa Elena, Venezuela
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Klodzko, Poland
Santiago R. vs Chittagong
Dalatangi vs Karlsruhe
San Salvador vs Qabala
Choluteca vs Sibu
- The distance between Chupungnyong, North Korea and Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 9,860 km or 6,127 mi.
- To reach Chupungnyong in this distance one would set out from Pine River Dam, Mn bearing 327.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chupungnyong bearing 207.2° or SSW .
- Chupungnyong has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Pine River Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Both are in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6.1 °C (11°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Chupungnyong. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 440 mm (17.3 in) more which is equivalent to 440 l/m² (10.8 US gal/ft²) or 4,400,000 l/ha (470,389 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.8° higher in Chupungnyong than in Pine River Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chupungnyong relative to Pine River Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pine River Dam, Mn vs Chupungnyong
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Chupungnyong vs Laverton, Australia
Chupungnyong vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Chupungnyong vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Chupungnyong vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Makokou, Gabon
Palmeira Dos Indios vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa
Plaisance vs Strasbourg
Kalakan vs Chipata
Nawabshah vs Mcinnes Island, Bc
Chupungnyong vs Pine River Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chupungnyong
Climate Guides for Locations near Pine River Dam, Mn